Firebind agents are available for:
- 64-bit Windows 10 or Windows Server 2012
- 64-bit macOS 10.11 or better
- 64-bit Linux (x86_64) or 32-bit ARM Linux (e.g. Raspberry Pi 3)
- Single core or better
- 300MB RAM
- 200MB disk space (Windows and macOS), 350MB disk space (Linux)
Upon creation of an agent, links to each of the above installers will be provided. To install, simply run the installer and paste in the REFLECTOR ID that was generated during agent creation.
After installation it may be necessary to reboot the machine, however, after that, the agent will automatically start up upon start or reboot of the machine.
Firebind agents poll the Firebind console every 30 seconds. The polling mechanism allows for:
- Providing a "heartbeat" to the console to let the console know the agent is still operational
- Retrieving protocol script information
- Retrieving scan configuration information including target, protocol script, schedule, and suite
- Retrieving other instructions including "scan now"